The Facebook shop allows you to display products to Facebook users and place Facebook dynamic ads.
Facebook Shop Example
After connecting the MyCart products information with your Facebook shop catalog, when you add a product in MyCart shop, it will be automatically updated to your Facebook shop as well.
This guide is for Facebook personal accounts only. If you are using a business manager account, please see another guide.
//// The following actions can only be performed on the computer /////
1. You need to create a Facebook shop first. If your Facebook page does not have this option, please check the Facebook article to change the button template of the page into a shopping template.
*If your Facebook page already has a shop, please go to step 3
2. When the "Shop" option appears, click and follow the steps to create a Facebook shop
3. After successfully establishing a Facebook shop, go to the Facebook Catalog Manager via this link www.facebook.com/products
You will find the catalog that belongs to your Facebook page has been created automatically, click the catalog
4. Click "Add Items" to start the connecting steps
Select "Use Bulk Upload"
5. Now you start to integrate the products data from MyCart to Facebook, select "Scheduled feed"
Paste the product data URL, which can be found in the MyCart admin portal under "Facebook Catalog"
Schedule the update as "Daily"
Name the data source as MyCart and select the currency of the shop, then you can start uploading the product information
6. It takes a few minutes to upload the product. After the upload is completed, you will find the products uploaded in "Products"
Since Facebook needs to approve whether the product complies with its policy, it will take some time for the products to appear on the Facebook shop.
If some products cannot be displayed in the Facebook shop, it is because Facebook has not approved the product, you can click "Issues" to view the reject details and submit an appeal application.
When you added new products to your MyCart shop, the products will be updated in the Facebook shop as well and no additional setup is required.