You can create Shop Assistant accounts for staff who are responsible for order pick-ups. Shop assistant accounts are only used for the purpose of QR code scanning during order pick-up. It cannot be used to manage/edit products and orders.
Note: This function is only available to those who subscribed to the Pro Plan.
1. Go to the “Team” page. On the “SHOP ASSISTANTS” tab, click on the “+ ADD” button.
2. Create a Login Name and Password for the shop assistant account.
3. Once the shop assistant account has been created, you can edit, enable/disable or delete it anytime by clicking on the action buttons as shown below.
4. Your shop assistants can log in to MyCart through this link or by clicking on the “Shop Assistant Login” link on the login page as shown below.
5. After logging in, your shop assistant will be able to use the “QR Code Web Scanner” function.
Note: Shop assistant accounts can only be used for the purpose of QR code scanning during order pick-up. It cannot be used to manage/edit products and orders.