MyCart is an automated shopping cart with promotion features, which builds into your Facebook Page Inbox.
Customers can browse products on your Facebook page, checkout and pay in your Facebook Messenger and obtain email receipts etc. You can also make use of the online promotional functions such as custom links and promo codes in the MyCart, to combine with Facebook advertisement and boost the sales performance.
It automatically sends private messages to customers visiting your shop based on their browsing behaviours. With the automation such as Facebook Post's Comment Autoresponder, recover abandoned cart reminders, order payment follow-up notifications, and shipping status notification, MyCart helps you to take away the repetitive tasks to save you time and efforts.
MyCart sends follow-up messages and promo codes at the right moment to encourage customers to make purchases by understanding your customers' preferences on different products.
Having the MyCart within the chatroom, promotes communication with your customers and by assisting them in real-time during the conversation, will increase customer trust and affection, and thus improving sales opportunities.
Is MyCart suitable for me?
MyCart is most suitable for online shop owners who often drive shop traffic from Facebook & Instagram platforms. With its features integrated tightly with the Facebook ecosystem, it fits particularly well with the following:
Just about to get started on your online business adventure
- Found it too complicated to build an online shop
- Looking for a quick and straightforward platform to build your first online shop
- Have been using a manual process to keep track of orders and
Online shop owners struggling to have consistent transactions on web stores
- Traffic to the web stores are often lost with unknown factors
- Need a better solution to drive new product launch campaign
- Hoping to engage with your customers to learn more about their feedback
Shop owners who look for automated features
- Automatically respond to the Facebook posts' comments
- Engage with customers based on their browsing behavior
- Follow up with customers on unsettled payments